Proposed Content for Dr. Spencer Baron Page
DoCS Founder, Dr. Spencer Baron, served as a Team Chiropractic Physician in the NFL (Miami Dolphins) for 19 years. Author of Secrets of the Game and a nationally acclaimed speaker and educator, Dr. Baron currently serves as the Team Chiropractor at Nova Southeastern University Sports Medicine and is the President of NeuroSport Elite.
In 2001, Dr. Baron helped establish the Pro Football Chiropractic Society and the Pro Baseball Chiropractic Society, bringing together some of the best sports chiropractors in the nation. Now he directs the same type of efforts to DoCS, an organization committed to creating camaraderie and coaching within the chiropractic profession.
In his downtime, Dr. Baron immensely enjoys his two sons and has been a professional photographer ever since his years with his high school yearbook staff.
His accomplishments include:
- Spent 19 years as Team Chiropractic Physician for the NFL’s Miami Dolphins
- National Sports Chiropractor of the Year (2010)
- Team Chiropractic Physician for the Florida Marlins (1997-2011)
- Treated MLB Players during visits with the New York Mets, San Francisco Giants, and Colorado Rockies
- Team Chiropractor for the NHL Florida Panthers (1998)
- Treated Professional Broadway Dancers from hit plays including: CATS, Les Miserables, West Side Story, Chicago, and the world-famous Radio City Music Hall Rockettes
- Co-Founder of the Pro Football Chiropractic Society
- Co-Founder of POWERPlay, LLC
- Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians (one of only 375 worldwide)
- Department Head of the Golden Glades Regional Medical Center’s Division of Chiropractic services (1994-1996)
- Staff Chiropractic Physician to Doctor’s Hospital of Hollywood (appointed 1992)
- Selected for an Educational Exchange, National Chinese Olympic Training Center, Beijing, China (1985)
- Certified Acupuncturist (1985)